Job Position: Manufacturing Unit Manager/ Unit Manager Packaging
Coca-Cola Kwanza Limited (CCKL) requires the services of a manufacturing Unit Manager (Unit Manager Packaging), to be based in Dar es salaam. The incumbermt will directly report to the respective Manufacturing Director.
- To draw up and communicate a business plan annually
- Set performance goals
- Manage and support team leader and team to achieve production, maintenance and quality targets in a cost effective manner
- Encourage, assist, support and coach team leader, talent development, people management, cost analysis, management and minimising risk and losses and improving productivity in line with benchmarks.
- BSc (Mechanical or Electrical), or any other related field.
- Leadership skills and managemnet capabilitity,
- Excellent communication skills
- Attentive to details
- Cooperative, Understanding SHE policies and procedures
- Able to work with teams and demonstrate high intergrity and honest work environment.
- computer skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Five years production, technical and leadership/Managerial experience in a FMCG environment
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage
How To Apply:
Interested applicants to send their applications, reference MUM0518 to;
Human Resources Department,
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd
P.O Box 7813
Dar es Salaam
Only succesfully candidates shall be contacted.
Closing Date for all applications: 5th June 2018