ENTERPRISE COACHING AND DEVELOPMENT (ECD) Tanzania a non sectarian aid local nongovernmental organization dedicated to work in Tanzania mainland targeted to help people of need most. Its purpose is to help the developing poor in their efforts to achieve long term social and economic well being. The current programming sector is Renewable energy, Agriculture, small economic activities, Empowerment, on entrepreneurship skill, environmental management. Agriculture, Livestock, Fish farming, primary health Education. ECD is dedicated to the goal of improving the capacity Community, youth on Microfinance Agriculture and Livestock education and behavioral change strengthen communities to manage their natural cash and human resources in sustainable manner. The organization works primarily at the community level the scope of its work is more at marginalized semi-urban and rural poor in Promoting vocational training, workforce development, Agriculture and Livestock Development, vocational training systems and practical, demand-driven short training courses, introducing innovative educational programs, Promoting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) as well Promoting cross cutting issues like gender, HIV/AIDS, and nutrition ECD implementing its activities in, Mwanza, Shinyanga ,Kagera Geita, Simiyu, Dodoma ,Morogoro, Mara, Tabora, Tanga, Arusha and Kilimanjaro.
To maximize its efficiency and effectiveness ECD Tanzania invites qualified people to apply fill different vacancy in the organization as explained below.
Position: Community health specialist - 1 Position
Employer: ECD Tanzania
Type of organization: NGO
Applicant Age: Not more than 45 years
Deadline: 01st April, 2018
Qualification and Work Experience:
- Nurse Counselor should have at least a bachelor in Nursing and must have a valid practice license; Masters is an added advantages
- He/she should have 10 years’ experience in the field of expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhering to nursing ethics as punctuality and cleanliness etc.
- Ensuring that patients receive appropriate clinical care during a clinic visit, including scheduled or unscheduled physician examination and laboratory test.
- Educating patients in all aspects of HIV disease and treatment management, as well as basic healthy lifestyles.
- Counseling patients with regard to HIV diagnosis, management of medications, medication and clinic visit adherence, psychosocial issues, and basic health self-care.
- Counseling and educating family members and care givers to promote secondary prevention of HIV infection, to improve the care of patients with HIV, and to strengthen social support networks of patients.
- Accurate and complete documentation of patient information
- Assisting patients to connect with other resources through the referral network.
- Assisting the physician in the provision of clinical care for patients.
- Doing any other duty as assigned by the nurse supervisor, site manager and OPD nurse officer in-charge.
How to apply:
We are looking to recruit national candidates only. Interested and qualified candidates are kindly invited to send a cover letter (1 page) and resume (2 pages) as one pdf document to email@example.com