Mkombozi Commercial Bank Plc is a fully fledged Commercial Bank established in 2009. The Bank has set base in Dar es Salaam, Morogoro, Moshi, Mwanza and Bukoba. The Bank is inviting suitable applicants to assist the Bank to fulfil its ambition of growing fast and expand its banking business operations across the country.
BANCH MANAGER - 1 POST
Responsible for planning and execution of the Bank’s short and long term plans at the Branch level.
Reports to - Director of banking operations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Strategic execution and resource generation
- Enhance the image of the Bank in the public through provision of
- satisfactory customer services.
- Generate new business via sales promotions, marketing and
- customer visits (current/potential).
- Mobilize deposits as per the Bank’s quarterly plans.
- Grow Loan portfolio both in size and quality as per the Bank’s
- quarterly/annual plans.
- Prepare and recommend quarterly/annual budgets and estimates of the Branch.
- Control expenditure/costs of the Branch within approved budget limits.
- Manage cash/liquidity of the Branch.
Management and Operations.
- Prepare and recommend quarterly/annual business and operational plans of the Branch.
- Prepare and submit internal, regulatory and statutory reports of the Branch.
- Ensure security of the Branch premises and assets is maintained at high standards in liaison with other units with security maintenance responsibilities.
- Review work performance of staff and recommend their development and welfare in line with the Bank’s business objectives and policies.
- Ensure full compliance of internal policies, procedures and statutory and regulations.
- Ensure availability of optimal work environment at the Branch.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Leadership and Team building
- Provide mentoring program to the new and existing staff to implement strategic plans of the Bank at branch level.
- Ensure high degree of staff work morale and engagement.
- Establish positive employee-employee relationships and employeeemployer relationship at the Branch level.
- Provide strategic guidance towards learning and growth of the Branch staff.
- Holders of Degree/Advanced Diploma in Banking and Finance, Economics, Commerce, Business administration, public administration or related.
- Possession of a Master degree will be an added advantage.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge.
- Must possess a proven credit management and loan appraisal skills
- Must be conversant with prudential regulations.
- Must be conversant with microfinance principles and practises.
- Must possess a proven customer services skills.
- Must possess a proven Leadership skills.
- At least five years of work experience in banking business with at least three years of experience in a similar position in a reputable financial Institution(s).
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS OF ALL POSTS
- Letter of Job application.
- Copies of academic Certificates.
- Curriculum vitae enclosing details of work experience, skills and with postal and telephone contacts of three non-relative referees.
- Clean record of personal/work Integrity and non-criminal conviction.
- Applicants must be a self-motivated person who can work under tight time frames with minimal supervision.
- Applicants must be Fluent in English & Swahili with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present results with computer aided tools with excellent written communication skills.
Very attractive and competitive salary will be given to the successful candidates.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All applications should reach the undersigned before 1700hrs on 29th March 2018.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Mkombozi Commercial Bank Plc
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA