Job Position: Administration Officer
Job Location: Arusha
Reporting to the Director - Administration, the job holder will often act as the Director’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
- Serving as a point of contact and answering employee questions.
- Organizing, maintaining diaries and making appointments of Administration Division.
- Effectively arrange and coordinate all activities
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings for the Director Administration.
- Requisition of departmental utilities.
- Prepare and process payment requisition for casuals in the HR department
- Responding to incoming mails.
- Creating and distributing documents as per the divisional requirements.
- Compiling various reports and spreadsheets
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets.
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Professional Experience
- An undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Business Studies or equivalent from an accredited university; At least 2 years’ experience in relevant administrative ;
- work Personal Attributes & Competencies Proficiency in computer applications
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and verbally.
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions.
How To Apply:
If you have the requisite qualifications and experience and want to work as a team member in our organization where you can make a difference. Interested applicants must provide and send a cover letter and a current CV, names and addresses of three referees, current salary and benefits, telephone and e-mail contacts to email@example.com by 10th Nov 2017.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.