Having been firmly established since 2001 we have a profound understanding of operating in some of the world's harshest environments. AMS brings expertise, innovation and service excellence across a broad range of vehicle and equipment solutions. We provide long – term, cost effective support to Government, Commercial and United Nation organizations. AMS work closely with clients, enabling them to meet evolving fleet management, technical training and logistical needs; ensuring the highest standards of performance and mission readiness across the entire fleet.
About the Job:
At AMS we are continuously looking for team players with can-do attitudes. Are you motivated by being part of a team that is helping with the regeneration of nations? We have the right opportunity for you!
Supply Trainers, AMS Afghanistan region
A Supply Trainer is responsible for ensuring all SCM training contained within the project training program is delivered to employees as per the contractual requirement.
The job responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Planning and implementing SCM development skills for project workforce
- Designing and developing of Supply SOPs and process
- Implementing process for the management of the Supply documentation
- Designing and implementing effective systems to enhance the supply of parts to sites
- If you are our ideal candidate you may come with a proven track record of:
- Sound understanding of training material requirements with respect to the needs of the instructor and the student
- Strong communicator and have passion on developing SCM training materials
- At least 3 year's hands on experience in Supplies, handling automotive parts in Automotive industry
- At least 1 year's training delivery experience in SCM and relevant system
- Flexibility in travelling within Afghanistan region
Only candidate with relevant Supply and Training experience will be contacted for Initial Screening
To apply for the position, please send your application to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply through our careers page - CLICK HERE