Job Position: HR Officer - at I&M Bank
Loans, Advances and Payroll administration
• Timely administration of staff salaries by ensuring that all inputs into payroll are approved on time and forwarded to the Management for authorization and sign off.
• Registering of new staffs to pension funds NSSF/PPF
• Ensure that the Bank’s pension scheme is running in line with the statutory regulations
• Ensure all taxes as per Income law is deducted and deposited with TRA on time and Preparation of mid-year returns (P9 &P10)
• Ensure all installments in connection with staff advances and loans are recovered as per sanction terms and conditions.
• Prepare staff loan requests in line with Bank policy and forwarded to the HRM for recommendations
• Timely processing of all staff Loans and Advances as per the HR Policy
• Checking tax computation and ensure that the same is as per the various tax laws of the country.
Compensation and Benefits
• Track all HR related payment invoices, provide required supporting documents and ensure that there are no delays in processing them.
• Making sure that all the payment to different club Membership related to HRD are paid on time i.e TIOB, ATE, NBAA etc.
• Timely processing of all Travel expenses related to staff
• Timely submission and payment of airtime to all staff entitled to the same
• Dealing with All medical claims and payment and ensuring that all new members are registered on time as well as the existing ones are removed from the cover on time.
• Prepare regular HR reports.
• Ensure leaving staff follow the handing over system and the necessary documents are filled and any gaps are reported for action.
• Prepare and maintain a database of all staff of the Bank
• Maintain high confidentiality and discretion at all times.
• Providing basic counseling to staff on issues relating to their work situations/financial status.
• Organising and coordinating Higher Education Student Loans Board (HESLB) repayments for new employees with outstanding loans.
• Carry out any other tasks, as requested by the line Manager.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or B.com HRM.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• High-level competency in computer skills (Microsoft Office applications)
How To Apply:
Applicant must submit ONLY their cover letter with updated curriculum Vitae(CV) showing three reputable referee and their reliable contacts.
Interested candidates should submit their details via firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 18th January 2017
- Sales Cum Office Executive
- Procurement and Logistics Officer
- Project Officer - Karatu Cluster
- Legal Officer - Halotel
- Program Coordinator - ActionAid
- Underground Production Engineer
- School Feeding Associate - 2 Posts
- Women Empowered (WE) Support Officer
- Driver - 2 Posts
- Programme Manager
- Ventilation Engineer
- Administrative Assistant
- Interior Designer
- Senior Manager - Liability Growth
- Two Reginal Coordinators