AccessBank Tanzania (ABT) is a commercial bank with a special focus on microfinance. With very strong international shareholders such as AccessHolding, International Finance Corporation (World Bank), KfW, African Development Bank and MicroVest, ABT’s vision is to be committed to the development of financial systems that support social progress by rendering services to all people with the same ambition for excellence and quality.
In order to support our dynamic and ambitious expansion programme, we seek to recruit self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team at Head Office, Dar es Salaam.
- Supporting Branches in the distribution of proper promotional materials
- Liaise with external designers and agencies in the production of new materials and development of promotional campaigns
- Carry out and oversee market research activities
- Conduct Quarterly review of Competitors and their offers.
- Screening Newspapers in Daily Basis: Current news in Banking industry and update the supervisor
- Coordinating the press release/ press conference
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Visit Branches periodically to check the arrangements of promotional Materials
- Ensures that the Bank’s web presence and external notice board are frequently updated
- Uploading marketing materials to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites
- Helping to drive online traffic with web and social media-related campaigns
- Responsible for any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Academic Qualification at least University Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- No prior working experience required.
- Experience in Marketing will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office skills.
- Languages: Fluency in English and Kiswahili.
Please send your CV and motivation letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT,
P.O BOX 95068,
DAR ES SALAAM.
DO NOT send CV more than once.
Deadline for submission is 4th March, 2016.
AccessBank Tanzania is an equal employer