About the M- Lab Dodore
The Lab is our think-and-do tank. A space to micro-simulate projects, extract data, evaluate projects and conduct surveys. Simply, this is where we test systems and behaviors that cannot be implemented without being examined in detail. We have conducted extensive surveys on user experiences using mobile payment systems for health in many different settings, we have carried out surveys on the effects on donor incentives on health care access and health insurance. The Lab designs tests, trains participants and conducts quantitative and qualitative data collection. Currently we have around 20 different tests ideas for a number of different partners.
M- Lab Team Leader (Health):Reporting to the M-Lab Manager, the lab team leader will be responsible for supervising field coordinators and the lab support in preparation and implementation of M- Health Lab Tests.
M-Health Lab Team Leader Position Job Duties:
· Supervise operations staff to complete projects in a timely manner.
· Work with the Lab Manager in determining research budgets and schedules.
· Track project progress and correct any deviations and delays.
· Ensure that projects are executed within allotted timelines and budgets.
· Establish good working relationships with all stakeholders involved
· Act pro-actively to keep projects from stalling and delaying.
· Develop and review plans to achieve research objectives.
· Resolve any problems related to quality and compliance promptly.
· Analyze operational problems and implement corrective actions.
· Develop new methodologies to improve quality and productivity of project deliverables (both
research and testing as well as sales and marketing).
· Maintain documentations of problems and their resolutions for reference purposes.
· Drafting concepts for new test or sales models.
· Development of research and data-collection instruments
· Analysis of data and writing of reports to the client
· Proactively identify new business opportunities and innovative ideas for future development of
Required Qualifications & Experience:
i. Master’s Degree or higher in Public Health, Social Sciences, Rural Development, Community Mobilization or other relevant discipline.
ii. Minimum of three years demonstrated experience in designing, managing, and evaluating community-based health care programs that support the priorities of the Basic Package of Health Services
iii. Proven experience in managing and supervising teams on the ground, both motivating and mentoring as well as monitoring.
iv. Proven experience in writing of concepts and reports.
v. Pro-active attitude and be able to think outside of the box.
vi. Tanzanian Nationals only.
· Gross: 1,300,000 Tsh per/month (subject to statutory deductions)
Starting date: March 2016
- In order to apply for this job strictly send your cover letter and CV as one file to firstname.lastname@example.org
i.e. convert both cover letter and CV to PDF and merge to one PDF file.
- The detailed CV should have referees who can be contacted to attest on the applicant’s suitability for the position
- Incomplete applications and applications beyond the deadline will not be accepted
Deadline for Applications: Friday 13th February.
11 Feb 2016
M- Lab Team Leader (Health)
About the M- Lab Dodore