AccessBank Tanzania (ABT) is a commercial bank with a special focus on microfinance. With very strong international shareholders such as AccessHolding, International Finance Corporation (World Bank), KfW, African Development Bank and MicroVest, ABT’s vision is to be committed to the development of financial systems that support social progress by rendering services to all people with the same ambition for excellence and quality.
In order to support our dynamic and ambitious expansion programme, we seek to recruit self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team at Head Office, Dar es Salaam.
BUSINESS SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- In depth research and business analysis of the bank’s operating process.
- Prototyping and testing of new ideas and solutions.
- Conduction of human centric design processes.
- Develop new software, mobile application, web based interface and back end data management under the directives and instruction of the Head of Business Development.
- Develop and maintain new databases.
- Understand current infrastructure of the bank, the disparate systems being used in collection, and storage of data, and help improve the procedures in place.
- Design and set up an OLAP database with a day end update frequency with ETL interfaces for multiple disparate systems that will deed data to the OLAP store.
- Conduct external market research where necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least a Bachelor or equivalent degree in ICT. If the Undergrad education is completed with a major other than ICT, then the applicants should hold a post grad degree in ICT.
- A genuine passion for technology, innovation, databases and mobile applications.
- Should have a minimum of experience of setting up, managing and upgrading database and information systems.
- Should know PHP, ruby or any other scripting language to setup online reporting portals.
- Should be familiar with ETL and OLAP concepts
- Must be skilled with data bases (Design schema, normalization, etc) reports and web based interfaces reporting
- Must have working knowledge of java, Hadoop or hibernate etc
Please send your CV and motivation letter by email to email@example.com or
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT,
P.O BOX 95068,
DAR ES SALAAM.
DO NOT send CV more than once.
Deadline for submission is 4th March, 2016.
AccessBank Tanzania is an equal employer